ROLL OVER AND DIE: I Will Fight for an Ordinary Life with My Love and Cursed Sword!

https://mobile.twitter.com/kiki_lily17/status/1152875433207013376
Chapter 2 will be out in August. Hopefully future releases will be monthly.

Contributor
It was out in Comic Ride a couple of days ago, it’s only the individual chapter release that was delayed till today.

I have the 2nd raw chapter , if anyone's willing to translate. I got a friend interested in redrawing and I'm down to typeset. Just shoot me a message here if anyone's down. Not sure if the previous group is still planning on doing it or not considering the loooooong hiatus the manga just went through. Chapter 2 is...pretty short for it to be a bimonthly, in my honest opinion.

>bimonthly
off to the light novel boys there won't be much to see here anyway.

https://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=%E3%80%8COmae_Gotoki_ga_Maou_ni_Kateru_to_Omou_na%E3%80%8D_to_Yuusha_Party_wo_Tsuihou_Sareta_no_de,_Outo_de_Kimama_ni_Kurashitai

Another manga swallowed into the abyss of never ending hiatus

@Optimist
Actually Chapter 2's almost done. Final redrawing stages, actually. It was pretty annoying to typeset, to be honest, though.

I haven't read the light novel, but I think this manga has a lot of potential. Hopefully future updates will be more frequent.

I was impressed at the backward typesetting when she opened her stat page. Thanks for the new chapter!

@Miriha That's the plan, yeah, only problem is that we haven't settled in with a translator yet. Well, we might soon since my friend just told me someone messaged him saying they are interested in translating it. If anyone's up for a proofreading position, that'd be great too. Raws are out I believe October 3rd for the third chapter.

The manga doesn't update frequently, unfortunately. It seems to be a bimonthly manga with a really long hiatus between chapter 1 and 2.

Dex-chan lover
I follow because I like slife of life :))))))))) hahahaha seriously, that one doesn't mix with the rest !

Fed-Kun's army
Enjoyable read, and not quite as super-edgy as other similar (yet?) premises. Following.

Users who are viewing this thread