ROLL OVER AND DIE: I Will Fight for an Ordinary Life with My Love and Cursed Sword!

Ponders on how that works if all her stats is 0... shouldn't she be easily bedridden or fatally ill?
Would hp be.. nvm that would be a quick story end. How is she living?
Is this one of those 0hp only apply faint or heavy damage status ailments and dies after a decisive blow?
Why does the 'inverse' of 0 have to sound op from the summary? I mean, isn't it still 0?
Would be more fun to write it like a game system glitch of reaching below negative -stats 65k flipping to positive..

Why's the raw chapters of this manga take so much time to release? Like seriously, months apart? It like the author himself is reluctant to make this manga

So I’ve been reading the Web Novel for this and I felt really strongly about my need to warn people about this manga. This thing is gonna very VERY quickly escalate to Junji Ito levels of disturbing and the only tag to warn you here is the “horror” one. I would not keep reading if you’re easily squeamish, because WOW this went a direction I did not expect. The two girls are cute though if that helps balance it out.

Dex-chan lover
@Kazumaik 0 in stats doesn't mean she has no strength, but that she has extremely little (I guess she gets a tiny amount just from being human). It is the equivalent of being an incredibly weak and frail individual. In the light novel, it is stated that she was very useless in her village and was barely able to even carry a bucket full of water from the well. She could handle carrying light loads for short periods of time and that was it and even then she required a lot of rest. She mainly focused on tasks that didn't require any strength, agility, or stamina like sewing or cooking, so that she could be of partial use.

Edit: I noticed the Shoujo Ai tag was applied and the Yuri tag was dropped. That's fair. There is Yuri in this story, but it takes quite a while to happen. At the rate this manga releases, that could literally be multiple years from now.

I wish I could see the bandage design changed from one eye closed into both eyes opened. It's kind of weird for me since the author never describe that the bandage cover one of her eye and I think normal people who have two good eyes will feel really annoyed if they live with one eye forced shut. It feel juunibyou for no good reason.

Okay, I need to give anyone who sees this manga and thinks this is some light hearted fluff manga a massive warning for the next few chapters. I've just read up to Volume 3 Chapter 5 of the Light Novel and let me tell you.

The Gore is terrifying. It really ramps up past chapter 10-11 of the Lightnovel, but essentially starting from the next manga chapter likely, this arc it ramps up ludicrously.

The gore is literally worse than a horror movie at times in the Light Novel. Chapter 10-11 just made me sick how much Gore and Body horror there was. You've been warned.

Oooh! The manga cover looks great! Flum looks so cool and Milkit's >/////< I really love Minakata Sunao style.

what is this from ?
n27.png

IGJ

Started reading the Light Novel when chapter 1 of the manga came out. And all I can say is this is going to be an absolutely outstanding manga. With the content of the LN being in manga form, especially with such beautiful art, this will be an amazing read. I 100% recommend it! If you love action!, Yuri!, and disturbing sh*t! this is the manga for you. I highly recommend the LN while you wait. and I pray the rest of the manga will be updated and translated regularly because this has easily become my favourite LN and I hope it will become my favourite manga!

can anyone show me where I can find the translated LN? I found like only the first 2 chapters

Double-page supporter
@Klauthzer0

The NovelUpdates link in the information section has 3 volumes, which is all there is at the moment.

@Cirrus

Yup. I am not looking forward to the art for that portion. That part was particularly bloody body horror. And it's not a one time off thing either, the Light novel has incidents of body horror and gore regularly.

I really like this so far, I hope there are updates on a regular basis. It's a bit worrying though that the translating group is putting up 1 chapter per 2 months. I guess I'll have to read the ln

Users who are viewing this thread