ROLL OVER AND DIE: I Will Fight for an Ordinary Life with My Love and Cursed Sword!

le3

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if we ever get the extra chapter about Flum and Milkit in another world in manga form..... I want to see the hot yuri action and despair drawn uwu

whats most addictive thing on earth ? cocaine? no .herion? yeah no . crack ? nada . THIS MANGA ? HELL YEAH Inject that stuff straight into my fucking brain.

Dex-chan lover
Every time i read this title.. no matter is the WN or This Manga... i always have the urge to say...

"YES, YES I DO"

Oh, I feel that this story really worth it !
Hope that she can beat up the guy who sold her and become more merciless in the future ~ 😊
I'll really enjoy the moment she can take her revenge !

Aggregator gang
Extremely good , loveable main female leads , good horror and grim world not fluffy and happy like other manga of same genres (somehow reminds me a little bit of re zero), however it suffers severely from lack of update(raw chapters, chapter 4 was released like Feb 4th and chapter 5 is like 10 pages) even though it's serialized.

I’m so excited for more chapters to come. The light novel is also amazing and definitely one of my absolute favorites

Fed-Kun's army
Of course volume 1 gets released in February 2021, because why wouldn't it.

Contributor
No, the latest chapter (actually numbered as a continuation of chapter 5) came out today, June 1st, in Comic Ride.

Dex-chan lover
This sounds really interesting but the time between chapters is killing me inside
Cant even imagine what its like for the other guys that waited 4 months for 10 pages lmao
Why do all the interesting manga get monthly or bi-monthly updates and the generic garbage weekly

Users who are viewing this thread