ROLL OVER AND DIE: I Will Fight for an Ordinary Life with My Love and Cursed Sword!

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, without a doubt in my body the LN is far better.
I was highly disappointed when the maze chase thing happened. In the LN it honestly pretty scary, I felt tension. Unlike how the manga completely took it out and just transitioned to the amour pit.

Although I'll say the LN isn't perfect either..... but i'm not up today with the LN, stopped at vol 2, it was pretty solid....

The LN was pretty gruesome in how scenes were described, I honestly don't know how if this manga can work out unless they change a lot of important details. Either way I hope it manages to impress me somehow because the novel is an amazing read

Dex-chan lover
I've read the light novel for this, it's really good. But I wish the manga used the alternate name, "Roll Over and Die." It's a much better title than "Do You Think Someone Like You Could Defeat the Demon Lord?"

Fed-Kun's army
Why so many girls love manga have comically evil men who do evil things just for the lolz? And if her power is reversing the effects coming to her body then how could the branding iron work on her face?

Aggregator gang
Why so many girls love manga have comically evil men who do evil things just for the lolz? And if her power is reversing the effects coming to her body then how could the branding iron work on her face?
image.png

Also, her power is not to reverse the effects coming to her body, it's to reverse the effect of curses she got. That's why the branding iron works, because it gives you a burn mark. The regen comes from the reversed effect of her sword, but since she got it after she got branded, I assume it doesn't get restored (since the sword originally melts you down to your bone I assume the reverse would be restoring your form from the moment you got the sword.)

Dex-chan lover
Roll Over and Die...
This has got to be one of the best competitors for worst translated title ever.

I just saw the new title, wtf happened there? Someone be trolling.

How do we get it corrected? This series does not deserve such disrespect.

Dex-chan lover
It's the official English title, so...the only troll here be fate.

It's quite straightforward to fix, all you need to do is win a decently-sized lottery and purchase the license for yourself :haa:

Tju

Dex-chan lover
once again the official english title is absolutely subpar

Man, I really WANT to like this series. There's some cool stuff going on in it, and some elements show real promise. But lord have mercy, the main couple is so bland and uninteresting that I could not bring myself to care about any of it. I almost never drop series, even ones I dislike, but I legit can't bring myself to continue this one because it feels like a total waste of time. There's something really special deep down at the core of this, but unfortunately everything else around it isn't worth digging through to get there. Maybe the LNs are better. Would not recommend.

Users who are viewing this thread