"Omae Gotoki ga Maou ni Kateru to Omou na" to Yuusha Party wo Tsuihou Sareta node, Outo de Kimama ni Kurashitai

what? i thought the manga made it pretty clear that flum stayed because she didn't want to disappoint anyone, and that dude sold flum to slavery behind everyone's backs? I haven't even read the novel.

@Korath didn't the god of origin give an oracle revealing who would accompany the hero? didn't Flum stay because she was chosen by the god and also had all her village hopes and expectations on her back so she was hesitant to leave? didn't the psycho mage or whatever guy sell her because he detested her and to also remove her from the way because she was both useless and holding the hero's growth back, the hero who he is obviously crazy about to the point of wanting to plant his seed in her and create future great spouses with huge powers, so he decided to sell Flum as a slave? also because he considered her in the way of his love? didn't he also obviously lie in front of the hero and the party telling them that she went back home because she felt she was useless?
idk man, seems you're either talking about a different manga or you're not even reading

just so you know its a yuri manga (not sure) but the two MC start flirting it bugs me when I see girls flirting with each other so stingy

Its actually pretty interesting.
Too bad the chapters are so short, apart from ch1

Dex-chan lover
if you don't like yuri manga don't read it then??? don't have to bring down a whole genre, and if by stingy do you mean girls are stealing girls from you because that's dumb

my question is if she has that reverser skill, why doesn't her sword heal her enemies since it would be funny for an mc to be killing people with medkits

Contributor
@CHABBYCHABZ This is only my speculation but either it's because the sword's curse only affects the holder or the reversal only affects the effects of the sword on her and not the sword directly.

Still waiting for the next chapter...I wonder when this manga is going to get an anime adaption too.

Group Leader
@Leku Next chapter is another 2 parter with roughly 15 pages each part so as usual we're waiting for part 2 to come out, then we'll merge them together and release as one.

About the anime... I wouldn't have high hopes if I were you. Usually a 12-13 ep anime covers more or less 50 manga chapters, this had 7 total in 2 years, I feel like that alone puts in perspective how low the chances of an anime are. Not to mention there is probably hundreds more popular titles that would have priority over this...

Poor innocent Sarah. Little did she know this is only the start of the seemingly endless stream of trauma she'll accumulate. None of them deserve this much torture.

Group Leader
@Berstich They could, after all this is exactly what happened with Log Horizon which had it's manga cancelled and I belive the Urasekai Picnic anime will also cover part of the LN that manga has not gotten to yet (similar to the By The Grace Of The Gods aka. Slime Rancher).
So it's not impossible, so long as there is at least two volumes of LN material they could easy base one of that. It's just that, I'm not sure if this series fits the popularity criteria. I may be totally wrong here but I don't think this is a super well known title, maybe in a few years that will change though.

//WARNING TANGENT MODE INITIATED// it's not a spoiler but I'll keep it contained in one
Personally I don't super care either way, if there was an anime of this I would probably watch it but for the past couple of years so many anime adaptations keep butchering the OG work that I developed an attitude of "maybe it's better that there is no anime", kinda sad but what can I say lol.
I mean just look at this season by it self, Urasekai Picnic is mega awful compared to the LN and manga, it completly fails to explain the otherowrldy things and build up tension, the romance part is also feeling super cheap because it's being forced too hard too early on. The Promised Neverland is also apparently getting butchered from what I gathered, idk how much because I didn't actually read the manga/ln for that but I might now.
The only anime that's so far doing justice to the original work is Re:Zero with it's 30min episodes (idk what kinda budget they have...), and maybe the Slime reincarnator.
I mean, I get that they can't fit everything that's in a book inside a 12 ep anime run and they have to cut/compress parts and make some compromises but for fuck sake, going back to Urasekai Picnic, they rushed the first episode like crazy, then shoved in a filler episode at ep3 (!?!?) then proceeded to cut actual story content in next episodes after wasting 20+ minutes of the anime run on a worthelss filler. Not to mention that almost every studio now days is so quick to turn to the crappy CGI when on lower budget even though it's almost universally hated, even though often there are old animation tricks they could use before CGI was a thing.

Users who are viewing this thread