Romance Mangas/Manhwas you dislike and why?

as the title says, what are romance Manhwas/Mangas you dislike and why?

I have many that I dislike but the one I dislike the most out of all of them that seems to be a common opinion in the manhwa community is “the abandoned empress”. I am NOT a fan of the “going back to my abuser cause he isn’t like that in this life!!!” trope that many authors love to write for some reason. Like how did Tia go back to HIM???? Absolutely bonkers considering everything he did to her.

Anyways, post romance manhwas/mangas you don’t like! It doesn’t have to be a straight one either!!!

I sent this on accident and I didn’t know you can’t delete on here this is embarrassing…

Dex-chan lover
Sakuranbo Syndrome. It's so damn good, but I can't recommend it in good faith without putting in some kind of caveat to "stop reading when they get to the hot springs, it adds nothing". The last eight chapters are just that awful, and it pisses me off it had to blunder so badly right at the finish line of a conflict that I was so invested into. It was so refreshing how people talked everything through to avoid misunderstandings, yet the drama of the situation had this sort of inevitable feeling to it. The finale just feels like a whole lot of nothing out of nowhere after all that.

Users who are viewing this thread