Romance where MC doesn't play any games

Can anyone recommend a manga/manwha/anything where the male MC doesn't beat around the bush/doesn't shy away from confronting his love interest or whatever? Or it could be something like the female MC thinks she's funny and wants to play some games and the male MC doesn't deal with her stupidity or become flustered? Optional making the female MC sad. Idk man I'm just so tired of the regular cringey stuff where there's obvious chemistry or whatever and the female MC just keeps slapping or hitting the male until they finally confess after 9000+ chapters and then the manga ends and we don't even get to see the progression of their relationship post-confession. Thanks!

Dex-chan lover
why so many romance genre question today?

see this in "serious", "adult", and "tv-drama" part
(I think almost all that I listed there are the straight-type without beating around the bush romance)

not sure, romance is just a cool genre. I guess romance doesn't have to be a core element but it's nice in a story. Thanks people

Dex-chan lover
not sure, romance is just a cool genre. I guess romance doesn't have to be a core element but it's nice in a story. Thanks people
hmm, yeah,
like I said in my other comment there, what I listed there are stories where I think romance is the main focus,
as the main thing that drives forward the plot of the story from start to end

but if you want a more general genre story as long as it contains a romance plot but without playing-hard-to-get acts,
well now the number increased multiple fold

I think stories like Horimiya, Otonari Ginga, and Kaoru Hana fall into that type
there are also Kono Kaisha, the mind reader Kijima, maybe even Wotaku ni Koi, etc.
but then the big romance part essentially ended early in the story
and then the rest of the story is more seinen and slice of life or the side character romance

Users who are viewing this thread