romance with little 2 no drama

pls be completed
romance with little 2 no drama is a pain because sometimes u havthe drama tag, ad smetimes not
one similar is majo-senpai somethin idk title

@radkube

What do you mean with
romance with little 2 no drama
?
What do you want exactly? Do you want just fluffy stuff? What do you prefer?
Maybe you prefer some plot (like age-gap or school life) or maybe you prefer some character archetype (like gyaru or unsure MC)...

If you don´t care and want just some romance manga I suggest to try search by yourself, but If you want something specific... then ask for suggestion.
;)

liek something where two ppl fall ino love, and thers liek no other idiots trying t steal her, or any shit.
tbh, plot dont matter, just that its finished and ther are little to no road blocks

...romance with little 2 no drama...
...tbh, plot dont matter, just that .... ther are little to no road blocks...
@radkube I'll be frank with you. It sounds like your trying to ask for hentai while preserving your public image.
If not, and you just want pure fluff, please clarify.
I should have something in my inventory (if your not looking for hentai, at least), might take a while to find one with your requirements though.

Follow up questions:
heterosexual? yuri?
What is "romance" to you? Fluff? ecchi? Sex/hentai? Or are you the sexually frustrated type that wants Day to day life of people living together but too shy to do anything more than hand holding and pecks on the cheeks? Or is sex/stuff ok, even if just implied and time skipped, but you want specifically to see them in romantic situations like dates?
Also, what age should they be? Does it matter? JS, JC, Jk, JD? 20+?
Setting? For school kids most of mine will be on campus. Is it ok for them to not be in a date site most of the time?
Do you want pre-confession or post-confession? That is, romance with dating, or all the flirting and feeling eachother out before that. In other words, do they need to know the other person sees them that way? Do they need too know they see them that way?
Lastly, what is "drama" that you want to avoid. I assume that at most your specifically talking about the types of drama that imply a relationship breakdown. Such as a implied potential "love rival" or some I think their cheating crap, regardless of whether the character was right about it.
In other words, other drama like we are not that close, she might not really like me, and small fights are ok.
If the above types of drama are not ok (occuring at least once for a small subarch)... I really only have hentai and fluff for the sexualy frustrated left. (and only yuri on the top of my head) Can't imagine much else existing

@monoreposo

Yeah I know how you feel... Do I have to suggest 200 manga titles because they just say.... I want romance..

But bless you because I didn´t have patience for typing everything like you :D

Dex-chan lover
check out this thread https://mangadex.org/thread/243575

bruh im not a hentai enthuiest im sorry for letting u down but im looking for something similar to https://mangadex.org/title/30642/majo-senpai-nippou
@MawMaw thx

@radkube ahh. I read
"ad smetimes not
one similar is majo-senpai somethin idk title"
as
"and something not similar to majo-senpai"

But, havn't read that one. I'll get back to you after giving it a go. The age in that eliminates most of my inventory (which is largely school life).
That said, judging by ch 14 to at least 18, your not anywhere near as critical on drama as I feared (even a little dark drama). which makes a lot more things available. I'll take this on as a normal request.

In the meantime, as couple romance/slice of life that are ongoing (completed means remembering which takes time) I have:

Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - School life, opening shell, slice of life. This is currently my favorite. If your interested, get past the first few chapters before judging. They grow on you and it takes about 2-3 chapters to understand the MC. Just know MD's tags are right, it is NOT a physiological manga. also, it is award winning and 9+ stars. That said, it is entirely pre-confession romance

Even If It Was Just Once, I Regret It - Yuri, working, living together. Situation is a bit too forced for a Slice of life, but it is roughly as light hearted as one. Note there is slight and largely pointless situational drama though the whole thing. It is marked as ongoing, but it feels over. I think we only have a couple chapters left.

I have one completed that I would love to give a shutout to, as it is an amazing work capable of sticking in my head over the years. But... it is 100% drama.
Kimi no Iru Machi - There is no way in hell this isn't drama. The age range is from HS all the way too a fully functional adult. It is a completed masterpiece, but definitely drama
(This is from bato.to days. It had a much, much higher rating back then by thousands of people. One of the highest rated and most popular seriese all the way until it ended. Since it was over by the time MD came about, chances are most of the ratings on MD are from people who watched the anime, which was..... not great)

And one more just because I loved it and a thread reminded me of it.
Binetsu Kuukan - Completely not what you asked for. Step-Incest romance, full of step-drama, not completed, and you will want to kill me if you love this. Seriously, I apologize to anyone I introduced this ongoing wonderful work of art to

bro comeon, theres liek no drama no ones trying to steal her she reject man like brrrrrrrrrr

Yes, she rejected him. But many would still count that as drama. Especially because she was such a pushover at first, and he was NOT a good person by any means. I mean, that was dark...
That said, I was imagining a dislike of drama as a story element, not just as the story genre. Misunderstood your original post (the wording and spelling tripped me up)

The linked thread has most thing I would suggest in it as well. But ill double up on Boku-no-kokoro if your ok with that age group. Its an unusual start that will leave you questioning where it is going, but itquickly turns into a very warm and enjoyable series. Just don't expect the level of progress you got from that series. They are kids after all

I mean... if you want fluffy stuff manga and it's completed. Read https://mangadex.org/title/46421/three-years-apart.

Group Leader
@radkube Yoo I get you fam I feel the same way
Yes romance but PLEASE no drama xD

Here's what I could come up with! (it's going to be LONG, sorry!) I included nice one shots too haha

One shots =
- Detective Kouko Feels Melancholy (art was nice hehe and there is that romance so)
- The Boy Who Could Stop Time and the Girl Sitting Next to Him (lol just read it it's super short xD my new definition of true love)
- Love and Terrarium ('cause it's sweet enough)

Complete =
- Uchuu no Hate no Mannaka no (short but sweet and worth a read!)
- Majo-kun to Watashi (also pretty short and undramatic-ish, very cute)
- Hatsuharu ga Saku (lighthearted romance, no drama whatsoever)
- Risouteki Boyfriend (might have some shoujo drama but from what I remember, it wasn't that bad haha)
- Kamibukuro-kun wa Koishiteru (sweet)
- Ojojo (relatively undramatic because more comedy, but has some drama)
- Kuzumi-kun, Kuuki Yometemasuka (same as Ojojo, but sweet enough for mention)
- Utakata Dialog (mm kinda less on the romance but still okay!)
- Senryuu Shoujo (famous so you probably already know it but just in case; I think it's complete?? Cute)
- Zense Coupling, Tsurezure Children (both worth mentioning because not so much drama)
- The Girl who could See Emotions (super short, cute, no drama)
- Hoshi to Kuzu - Don't Worry, Be Happy (kinda undramatic too, sort of typical shoujo)

Complete with my definition decent romances, but they're not the main plot =
- Usotoki Rhetoric (SO GOOD SO RECOMMEND)
- Dorothy wa Gokigen Naname?

Incomplete but similar to majo-senpai=
- The Story of an Engaged Couple That Doesn't Get Along
- My Tiny Senpai from Work (and its side series)
- Ichimura-kun Wants to be Relied On
- Ice Guy and the Cool Female Colleague
Kuuki ga "Yomeru" Shinnyushain to Buaiso na Senpai no Hanashi

yeahhh sorry no links that's way too many series ^^;;; but hope you can find something to read from these! haha

bro this is legit a week old, necroo reeee not that i havent necroed before *ahem *ahem 3 years *ahem anyways thx i really liek thanks i like thanks thanks thanks

Users who are viewing this thread