Romancing Saga 1 (Complete Japanese raw avaliable)

Contributor
Links to pirate sites are not allowed by rules, and if you want to get them in best quality in e-hentai you simply need to log in, open each file and choose the option "download the larger file".

Links to pirate sites are not allowed by rules, and if you want to get them in best quality in e-hentai you simply need to log in, open each file and choose the option "download the larger file".
i don't think archieve is considered a pirate site by any means, especially when it's about a raw manga that's not licensed since mangadex only prohibits licensed works due to fear of DMCA. and aren't raw manga not licensed not covered by the ''don'
tho don't quote me on that, mods' discretion and all. just my opinion

Contributor
I simply misread the site when it comes to aggregator sites (which is not allowed). Besides that, any material subjected to copyright that is shared openly it's considered a copyright agreement break, though if the link is on is because the mods don't ban this kind of sharing. But what I mentioned about e-hentai is true, you don't need a premium account to download pages in maximum quality, there's a daily max of MB but besides that you can get the raws in best quality if you want.

You need pay, for best resolution, I only saved the images like I can and posted on Archives

Users who are viewing this thread