Romelia Senki ~Maou wo Taoshita Ato mo Jinrui Yabasou Dakara Guntai Soshiki Shita~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Young Man's Anguish

Dex-chan lover
Rei, what can I say? I think you're being pretty stupid right now and it would be quite dangerous to take him to the next mission, even if he becomes a mage, unless is a healer I wouldn't risk training him if he doesn't reflects on his actions properly... Forget a magic mentor, he needs a trainer and Romelia can't fit that role too.

I like the panel with Otto screaming because the art and his face reminded me of Berserk a lot.

Is this a reverse harem by any chance? I noticed so many good looking guys... I'm not a fan of any kind of harems not even yuri ones.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Short timeskip threw me for a bit, but at least the following expo dump wasn't too overbearing and properly set the stage for the next arc.
Is this a reverse harem by any chance? I noticed so many good looking guys... I'm not a fan of any kind of harems not even yuri ones.
Likewise, I'm hoping that even if there is romance it's light and very slow burn. The story has so much potential that it would seem like a waste to fall back on the old cliches of the genre :thonk:

With that said, soldiers gonna do soldier things so a lot of ribbing about romantic potential feels quite natural here.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Quite an unstable path he got, either be more patient or become a patient...
(OωO`)...

Users who are viewing this thread