Romelia Senki ~Maou wo Taoshita Ato mo Jinrui Yabasou Dakara Guntai Soshiki Shita~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Boundary Between Bravery and Recklessness, Part 1

Dex-chan lover
It’s so rare to see people acting like people, behaving recklessly uncommanded in any manga. Ty for the update.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Ohey. One of those guys has my IRL name.
iu

Dex-chan lover
Yooooo
Thanks for the TL
Where can I read the WN/LN
So far it seems like a dedend or paywalled

Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

When the grace skill suddenly decide to take a sleep for a while...
(OωO`)...
Unfortunately, it feels like Romelia's Grace ability can't drastically shift things. It basically seems to give small nudges and saving throws and lucky breaks.

The Grace won't let a child win against a full grown soldier but it can potentially turn the tables on a stronger opposition but there needs to be the possibility for it to happy it seems like.

Dex-chan lover
Yo, not Al first man, I was fully expecting him to survive and carried Romelia out of the woods.

Dex-chan lover
Unfortunately, it feels like Romelia's Grace ability can't drastically shift things. It basically seems to give small nudges and saving throws and lucky breaks.

The Grace won't let a child win against a full grown soldier but it can potentially turn the tables on a stronger opposition but there needs to be the possibility for it to happy it seems like.
Yep, I think her skill only give a small bump, but I just hope that small bump can steer her squad away from the seemingly death zone at the start...
:worry:

Users who are viewing this thread