Roof Korean

Dex-chan lover
Keep up the good work, really love seeing those little takagi-like stories getting translated

fucktards who's never translated or did anything that you've done are shittalking you. ignore them and keep up the awesome work you've been providing. remember that no one owns shit and you can upload to whatever series you want to. it's fucking annoying when ungrateful armchair bastards keep on complaining when they've never done a single translator work in their life.

thanks for translating Takagi! i enjoyed your translation very much, please ignore the haters!! Translate whatever inspires you, your work is appreciated .

Well look at you now, complaining about other scanlator being 'slow' and then 'take action' by sniping or in your word 'doing it yourself'.
Sure nobody owns the right to scanlate a series but still, can that really justify sniping? It's not something new on the scanlation scene, I just hate or rather despise sniping, especially for the series I love, in your case both scanlator doesn't really mind and has positive reaction. If you can't wait, please ask the scanlator politely, they are people with life. I know because I'm one, been doing it for years, been sniped. So please do continue scanlating, but please, don't snipe.

Roof Korean, I respect your stance on scummy scanalators and you as person and service as well. “Sniping” is just doing the job right. If it isn’t up to other’s “expectations” then they can wait for the lazy group scanners to upload. You have the right to translate and share just as much as they do if not more since there’s no way you can be seen as faking not-for-profit. People pay for a service to be done correctly and efficiently. If said services aren’t pulling their weight I see it no reason that someone else that has the time and care to do it themselves shouldn’t. And even if they are, if one person can do it better than them they should step up and improve their quality. Haters should learn about and support competitive market and not reserve seats for the degenerate patreon oligopoly.
P.S. I don’t care about the watermarks since you’re not taking donations and nobody else should as well. Fight the power!

Sniping sounds like a term used by egocentric scanlator circlejerkers who think people read the manga not for the sake of the author but because of the epic memes and references they manage to fit in at every point.

D

Deleted member 247947

Thank you for all the translations you have done Roof Korean! Whether or not the stories were any good, your editing, translating, and even text choice were all spot on. I wish every translator was as skilled as you are!

Users who are viewing this thread