Rooftop Sword Master - Ch. 24

Plot armor went... Hey author, this story is ending too fast! Stopppp!

Author: aye sir!

I hope the story goes like the parents sent everything they got until no one is left and no one left to help them

Dex-chan lover
Even if he dies now, those fucks will be traumatised for a good long time

Fed-Kun's army
breaking_bad___tuco_s_cousin___marco_salamanca_by_boamulder_d8trbi9-fullview.jpg

Yeah like i thought, i guess he is going to go for the other instead as it would be better to let them drown in despair before coming for them.

I'm guessing MC will drop in from the sky and destroy the helicopter's blades with his sword, dropping the 'copter to the ground where it will explode like a Michael Bay movie.

Aggregator gang
This is a good choice

He can’t even be hurt by bullets so he should’ve not even bothered talking to the dudes and instead just went after the kids in my opinion but imprinting them with fear and despair is better

Dex-chan lover
"Civvie fucks with Grenade Launchers!?"

Mistranslation or otherwise, above quote had me thinking of Civvie11 being sexually attracted to small arms and explosive ordnance.

That face, in the moment, when mis secret service agent realize: illegal weapons

Double-page supporter
Seeing him hanging upside down from the girders with one hand holding a giant sword would be terrifying. Like Ridley Scott Xenomorph Aliens terrifying.

Not to mention the blindly stabbing sword from the elevator ceiling from earlier.

The author has a real flair for dramatic murder.

Users who are viewing this thread