Rooftop Sword Master - Ch. 25

Still weird that one of the father's became president after his kid literally almost killed somebody and it was known all over the country and media.
If that happened in real life/other countries i feel like other candidates will shit on him and use that against him.
If you can't be a good dad how the fuck you gonna be a good President

wait I believe that the sword, has magic capabilities...like Escanor, after all, he has Escanor lookin' vibes

@tcrvo ...i know right that's what I thought too, then I think maybe they silenced the whole opposition as they have, large network and parties...though how about the media (I dunno)

Dex-chan lover
Oh, OK. Revenge against people is small-time, he's going to take revenge on the country. Well, I'm guessing Korea will take instances of bullying a lot more seriously from now on.

So his revenge is bigger than just the 8 fuckers and their families, makes sense why he attacks cops too now.

Are you mofos really writing essays on this over the top fantasy revenge manga?

If you guys haven't read it already and like this type of story, I highly recommend Akumetsu. A bit more politically but it's a great manga from start to finish in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread