Rooftop Sword Master - Ch. 3

I totally thought he would be like a magnate of some kind that rules from his rooftop appartment, while influencing things behind the scenes getting buff to defend himself and take revenge by himself.
So use his money and influence to get to those shitheads and then be the first to breach with an attack team, beating them up and covering everything up. Like a real Mastermind.
Not a magic sword falling down and him being a depressed shut in.

Fed-Kun's army
doctor my ass dude. "HUUUR DUUUR JUST GO OUTSIDE WITH YOUR MAJOR PTSD AND OBVIOUS MANIC DEPRESSION HUUUR DUUUR"

Double-page supporter
ok so that isn't his aunt. also his parents died for no reason other than plot point to motivate revenge

Aggregator gang
Dude could just hack their phones or the phones of people close to them or simply contract someone to take a picture of them on the US and that would fuck every one of those 8 assholes and their parents too. And it wouldn't even matter that one of their parents is trying to be the new president as he would surely have a rival for the election that would love to divulge the information... But no let's wait for a mysterious sword fall off from the sky to think of doing anything.

I kind of got pissed cause the dude is kind of wasting his parents sacrifice to obtain justice for him.

Fuck, I knew that there gonna be some supper natural shit, but I was just hoping he would outsmart them instead of getting alien power.
Ok fine, but remember with great power comes great responsibility greater vengeance potential, and it better be good

Dex-chan lover
Literal Title : Rooftop Swordmaster

Desc : Depressed Dude obtains magic sword

Comments : OMG wtf im dropping this eww a magic sword hurr durr

"Meet some people" she says, who gives a fck about people? Certainly NOT PEOPLE themselves!

Dex-chan lover
Well that explains the need for revenge. They dodged their sentences. But "we five"? The culprits were eight originally. The rest didn't like the US or what?

Also what's the point of having all those locks if you're just going to unlock them if you hear something outside?

@SeryjVolk it's like that one guy in skyrim who lets you in even if you wear the uniform of the people chasing him. the door is only lock for dramatic effect

Users who are viewing this thread