Rooftop Sword Master - Ch. 30

Aggregator gang
@kurohanani it doesnt really matter how it was made, even if the artist use microsoft paint, as long as the final product is good then there isn't really a problem

I just hope no one so absurdly strong like MC defend the bullies. As for what the president-to-be think about the internet, I think most old people in power of politics think the same way as him.

I think his way of thinking for a president is very flawed... Most shit that get on tv now days aren't from actual reporters but random peoples that filmed something...

Everything about this is weird. Is this a parody of Chinese revenge manhua/novel or something?

if they actually give a way for the fuckers to defend themselves i'm dropping this and if there's a LN/WN and if anyone has read it please spoil me if that's gonna happen. let this be what it is, a super fucking edgy story of a dude killing the people that killed his parents. it doesn't need to be more nor less.

Khorne would be proud of this offering if it wasn't sullied by the sheer amount of morons he's receiving mean really
y'all have time to play politics when a guy pretty much going full Kratos on army regiments ?? and your bright idea HEY!! this will all blow over after I become prez for relz he shall BOW TO ME!! and all shall be well!! while the other one says STAY HERE IN THIS BASE you will be TOTALLY SAFE! im sure he won't attack an army base after mowing through a Tank battalion,spec ops groups ,mercenary teams,some strange hobos and a ton of police totally safe.. ..................

Fed-Kun's army
lol maybe there would be rival with the same power & weapon like him to fight him.
mark my words 😅

why for some reason i feel strongly like this chapter reminds me of President Suharto (Soeharto)
full control of journalism using governmental power (or military or whatever you name it) and make people blind toward certain issue. though in the end they pretty much fooling noone.

Dex-chan lover
"Both the support and fury of the people are whipped up..."

Yea against you and yours, bitch

Users who are viewing this thread