Rooftop Sword Master - Ch. 32

Geez, you would have thought that the American soldiers would have backed out by now. Especially in their eyes, they would know there is no point in protecting individuals that are currently being scrutinized on the internet.

Dex-chan lover
bruh that angle
those thighs
she's still a rotten piece of shit individual
but cant help but appreciate the thighs of even the worst of subhumans

villain's dad-"send him to the military base, it's nearly impenetrable"
*MC breaks into the military base*
villains dad-
Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.jpg

@pingusstrategist. Yeah, the entire US involvement is nonsense. They would never help take the aunt, they would never turn her over. They would never let a CO Bring a heinous criminal in to be protected from someone who cuts tanks in half. Top to Bottom written by someone completely ignorant about the US Military.

Dex-chan lover
It's getting a bit boring if MC is just killing random army guys. WE NEED VILLAIN DEATHS. Sniveling, crying, begging for mercy.

Group Leader
I like the FPV style something original for once! (At least for me, as i never saw anything like that in any other comics)

Double-page supporter
I'm kinda reading too much into this, but it feels like the author might have something against police and military men in general. I get hating politicians and mercenaries and getting revenge though the MC is wasting so much life just snuffing out security and defense forces.

Hey if he becomes Warlord of the Earth or Supreme Chancellor of the World, seems on par for the villain route.

@rsviesh no, that actually sounds just in line with what Americans would do. you do realize that in the rest of the world they don't exactly have the best of reputations. USA is known for protecting war criminals, such as granting immunity to many Japanese war criminals post WWII.
hell literally every single one of your recent presidents would be considered war criminals if international law applied to them. The problem is USA has so much influence things like basic universal rights don't apply to them. literally.

Also it doesn't matter what the American soldiers think. They are soldiers and thus listen to command. It's clear that they seem reluctant to be there, however, their more likely corrupt officers have told them to do so and thus they fall in line.

@rsviesh the whole US involvement part may be nonsense, but it’s a good way to continue the story. All the bullies are dead, then what? The US has to be involved to get the aunt involved, then the aunt is killed so the MC has a reason to destroy the US. Now all of what I just said was speculation but it’s really not that hard to predict which direction this story is gonna go

I thought this guy was going to be lean and strong but nope this dude just a mix of broly and guts. Which is cool af

@ataniphor Now that doesn't only apply to the US. ALL government officials are corrupt no matter what party they belong to, what gender they are, what race the are, or where or what they govern. Many of them will put their pride and greed first and make everyone else last priority. Many of them will commit wrongdoings and make everyone else shoulder their actions. Many of them will only help others if they get something in return. Many of them will not take risks for the majority if they could be hurt as a result. Now i'm not trying to defend the US. I live here, and I will openly claim that it's a shithole country, but corruption isn't exclusive to the US. Also, US presidents can get away with committing war crimes because they are the face of the country, and nobody really really wants to get on the bad side of a country with a lot of weapons, nuclear weapons in particular. Especially our current president, who's in bed with Putin, the leader of a country with even more nuclear weapons.

Fed-Kun's army
There's no such thing as an uncorrupt politician. Merely even running for office or a position of power is greedy in and of itself, no matter how much you are trying to justify it or what your intentions are. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. But that's wrong. Its actually "any power corrupts absolutely".

Dex-chan lover
Here I am wondering if he ever does maintenance on his sword other than just wiping it with a soft cloth

Users who are viewing this thread