Rooftop Sword Master - Ch. 44

@Shirokamisama I think it's because they 'split the preys' and have different targets.
He'll handle the bastards and their families.
While she'll take care of all the people that chose to help them and cover things up.

I think after he finishes his revenge he should turn his sword onto her. Something about her is not right but I don't know exactly what it is besides the obvious.

@Fox_Sama the only thing wrong with her is that we didn't see the moment of her change like with the mc. In my opinion that's a totally justified reaction to what happened to her. Oh and she ddidn't get an OP alien sword.

@Fox-Sama +1 I don't know why but I have the feeling that at one point she will betray MC. After all, if the author want to spice up the story by adding a threat to MC (who is at this point unstoppable), she is the best candidate. And his feelings for her will be his weakness.

Aggregator gang
I mean lets think about this literally

Our MC has no issue completing his revenge by himself. Their group has alright framed him for some murders once. He could only ever been used by organization for their purposes. He might have a better chance taking a deal with the US after it's all over. BUT I wouldn't trust the US government lmao

Dex-chan lover
Every time they show the mc mad he gets bigger and bigger. Why did they make him into a bloated macho man is so beyond me...
If they would've made him like 2m+ and just muscly not bloated (like half way to a muscle builder) it would've been way cooler how he would've swung a sword bigger than him effortlessly, and him hiding behind it would've made more sense lol

Users who are viewing this thread