Rooftop Sword Master - Ch. 48

Double-page supporter
Once he gets his revenge I wonder how the plot is gonna move forward considering the irregular squad there at the bottom.

Aggregator gang
why is it only the fucking green haired crazy guy gets it but all these other chucklefucks don't
like literally the only reason he's doing all of this in the first place is they fucked with him and his parents, you touch other people around him and expect him to just not add you to his naughty list?

Everyone else is just self-inserting themselves to Tak, thinking "if I had that power I would ___."
Hence why all of their negotions will inevitabley fail.

Literally the only one who "cares" about what Tak wants is the green-haired guy. I have high hopes for that guy to be able to get on Tak's favorable side.

Power Uploader
unknown.png

NOW THATS A LOTTA DAMAGE

@Ainz There will be murder,pain,torture,and psycho sex.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I was so afraid she was going to escape again, BUT THANK GAWD SHE WAS CLEAVED IN TWO.

Damn, that was brutal. You know, as much as I'm happy those guys got what they deserved, I do feel for all the police and soldiers who got killed. Most of them probably didn't even know why he was doing that. To them, they were just doing their job, protecting people from a crazed murderer, who was also a threat to national security.

Also, I didn't really like his parents either. There was always the possibility of him waking up from the coma. Getting justice for him was fine, but killing themselves for that wasn't. They say they were doing it for their son, but did they even think about what he would've wanted.

Would he have wanted them to die for getting him justice or live and help him get through everything after he woke up. They could've always tried other methods. And even if they failed, and killing themselves was the only way, is putting the perpetrators in jail for a couple of years, worth their lives and leaving their son alone? Did they even think about what would happen to him after they died and he woke up? If that sword hadn't shown up, he would've just lived and died miserably.

Yes, I know this is a manhwa and we wouldn't have a story of that happened, but it should atleast be more believable.

Dex-chan lover
Finally, a competent villain that knows MC's true strength and weaknesses.

man i don't care if that green hair's a villain or something, i like his smart ass knowing that he shouldn't make the mc angry but still want to use him for his power

Users who are viewing this thread