Rooftop Sword Master - Ch. 56

Double-page supporter
Kill their 18 generations! Don't let the cats and dogs survive either! Kill!

Ok he turned straight gangsta telekinetic superman/hulk.... I love it though it does quite ruin the story of him being human and all.....

@Darkmeep Spare the dogs mate... Eff the cats though

Fed-Kun's army
THIS IS OUR BOY

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TIME TO RE READDDDDD

Double-page supporter
For some reason I still don't think hes strong enough to fight whatever thing he has to in the future.

I don't even know why they still try. I mean, just let him do his revenge he already announced what he wants to do.

Well, this is that kind of a story, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
wtf?? 8 times??
is this north korea by chance?

lol, why is there someone jumped out from the heli? he's not even throw him out though...

i'm actually hope his revenge is done and those monster comes out, not necessarily for an apocalypse but that sword is used to slay those monster. he might teleport or something

Helicopter bro got fukin massive balls to be able to stay calm enough to do all that. Mad respect.

one thing you notice about this story..
everytime a new character appear they are always confident
and looks like have a real solution to the problem, or even looks like they can handle the mc.
BUT
they are al die / neutralized immedietely.

So, don;t "hope" for some fighting back scene. they are cannon foder.
always were and always will be

Fed-Kun's army
I really hope helicopter bro doesn't die. But even if he lives, he might just be executed for insubordination or something.

Really wondering where this thing is going to go. There has to be something that's going to happen after this but I have no idea what it'll be

Users who are viewing this thread