Rooftop Sword Master - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Group Leader
oh shit wtf
that's so messed up
who gets away with almost killing someone with sUSPENSION???

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah.. i dont think thats the first thing you wanna hear when you wokeup from a 9 months coma lol. Lady just dump all of it at once .

this aunt literally doesnt udnerstand the situation, like man atleast you couldve let him chill and all but you just went your way up there and told that life is shit and ur life is ruined bcus life is shit, now hes gonna go through another seizure bcus of u dumbass

yeah plot i get it lol

Hoooooo. Damn, I needed a break just after the first chapter. This is really damn intense.

Damn being in a coma for 9 months just to wake up and hear your aunt say your family killed themselve

Dex-chan lover
Jesus lady, guy barely clawed his way back to life the other day. Maybe wait a week with the news and give him time to stabilize?

Seriously though, the author should have slowed down. When you pile on tragedy and injustice like this, page after page, without letting the reader process it, you venture into the absurd comedic exaggerations of parodies.

I don't really get why the dad did that though. It's not like it was said that their son would never wake up. If they'd waited for a few months, atleast he could've taken care of him. And wtf is up with the mom? She just stood with a sign while her husband was burning?

So let's say everyone took notice after he killed himself and the perpetrators were punished. Does that change the fact that he died. Did he even think about what his son would do, if he woke up.

Seems a bit too unrealistic.

Also, wtf is up with the aunt? Guy probably died of shock. The End.

(this comment is just my pure frustration)

IS NO ONE ELSE GOING TO MENTION THE FACT THAT HE’S NEAR DEATH, HEALTH WISE??? LIKE?? I know damn well that hospitals don’t let their patients in a coma fucking starve to death so wtf are they doing???
I understand that this is just a story and it’s not real but like still, why????
Also can she not fucking tell that his body is so weak, probably including his heart by the looks of it, that too much emotional stress/disturbance may cause him to literally die??? And if nothing could be done about her telling him about his dad’s death, why’d she have to give him the details about it??
Also he starts to cry/bawl and she’s like “huh? Why’re you doing that?”. As if the fact that he’s just woken up from a coma and him being beaten up is still fresh in his mind as he hasn’t had time to process it, and then immediately learns about his father’s suicide, isn’t going to affect him?? The level to this woman’s stupidity is beyond me

If I could, I’d just deadass go there and smack tf outta her for being so dumb and selfish and would then drag her ass out of the room

Does the aunt not notice what he’s going through. He has been in coma for 9 months can barley even move. And wakes up to hear his killed themselves. And he can’t do shit about it but just sit their and cry. Damn first and it this intense I wonder if it will go farther than this.

the art style is so dramatic that it's looped back around and become comedic lmao

also she has to tell him now for the d r a m a. it's not dramatic if she tells a healthy man that his parents are dead, he's got to be on the brink of death

@SadBigTittyGothGirl just appreciating your username lol

Users who are viewing this thread