Rooftop Sword Master - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

If I were him, I would scare the shit out of that trash, take his life slowly while revealing my identity. Then left that trash in the street with signals that would scare the rest of that trash gang.

Dex-chan lover
Real talk our mans has been in the same outfit since the beginning this is truly a one size fits all clothing brand! Lol also shits getting heated and I can’t wait for more~ 7:31AM time for bed 😜

So it begin !!! Gosh i need moar !!! I need to see Hulk smash them all !! This the problem now is they are likely to use his aunt or people close to him as hostages too to get to him...

Damn, can't wait to see how the author is gonna continue this after the mc killed a man in public.

This is the most absurd dumpster fire I have ever seen, I can't wait to know what's next.

Fed-Kun's army
@um3i

Yeah because there's only 1 white T-shirt ever anywhere and if there's a white T-shirt it has to be that very same T-shirt. The same thing with any other clothes. They never come in any other size and you can never order them through mail or something.

Users who are viewing this thread