Rooftop Sword Master - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

First time in my decade plus of reading manga that I sweat in anticipation reading his words. Gold.

Now how's he gonna get outta there?

Aggregator gang
Finally, a good old revenge story that doesn't justify his action. Seeking justice? Its pure REVENGE! An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, blood for blood!

Haha finally reading this in English!

This guy is The Hulk! Human weapons don’t work on him like literally nothing, the didn’t try nuclear weapons as of Ch.27, I love this series so much and how the MC doesn’t give a f# and just kills any who stand in the way of his revenge

This gets better and he is much stronger the he seems.

If you wield power to oppress eventually someone will use their own power to retaliate. Lets hope that such tragedies don't occur outside manga.

Now let us enjoy this interesting work. At least I intend to.

Dex-chan lover
I edited the doomslayer copypasta lol

In the present age, in the first vengeance, when the bloods first lengthened, one stood. Burned by the embers of hatred, his soul blistered by the fires of reality and tainted beyond redemption, he chose the path of perpetual glory. In his ravenous hatred he found no peace; and with boiling blood he scoured the Concrete Lands seeking vengeance against the corrupt heads who had wronged him and his family. He wore the crown of the Warriors, and those that tasted the bite of his sword named him... Wrath.

0ps

Beautiful, champ! Love that MC is a man of action. None of that dragged-out, prolonged drivel—just straight to the point. Unfortunately, blondie got off easy with such a quick and relatively (compared to MC's parents self-immolation) painless death. Hopefully, his rampage gets more brutal for the other 7+parents (culminating when he reaches the ring leader). Thanks for the translations, you guys are killing it!

Users who are viewing this thread