Rooftop Sword Master - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Yes, make them even more scared of you. They will become the fear turkey

holy shiet arang scans are you pulling all nighters or something? how you update like 3-5 chapters daily? i ain't complaining tho

Dex-chan lover
The Daewoo K2 rifles that the police are using. I had a chance to fire it during my station in South Korea. Great firearm but the ROK Army don't use optics on their weapons and rely only on iron-sights.

I love it. It's just an edge lord's wet dream. But I mean, it also plays on something interesting. How exempt from rules and bureaucracy would a person of such absolute power be. Kind of like Superman but without a reason for compromise, especially after how tragic his background was made by the world itself. These kids absolutely destroyed MC's life, the parents' corruption were blatant, and the world itself didn't care until his parents had to die, but even then the punishment was light in retrospect. 6 teens nearly crippled another student, putting him in a coma, and their only punishment was like 2 years in juvenile, but were actually just chilling in america, meanwhile MC was in a coma for like 9 months, wakes to find out his parents both died in desperate attempt to get justice for him. Yeah, no fucking way, this was all necessary. Now I want to see how would people like the cops and such try to reason with him, because I honestly don't think there is a fair exchange if they were to say that the 5 remaining teens should be spared in any way.

Users who are viewing this thread