Rooftop Sword Master - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Its fun how they call him "hostage taker" as if that was the greatest of the crimes he has commited xDDD

URRGGHHHHHHHH THIS PAST EMOTION BUILDING REALLY MAKE FEEL THE MC HATRED
This is so dope

Double-page supporter
My dude why did you have to break all those cops? Your bullet proof you didn't need to give them six months of rehab after bone surgery. Dang.

Dex-chan lover
They need to be tortured first. Killing them straight away is too light of a punishment.

I feel like the author was going for a vibe like "The Sword," but he didn't have the writing chops to pull it off.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, better waste time doing edgy poses in the wind instead of hurrying up, dumbass, it's not like you already know they're on the run or anything.

Also, this author needs to learn motion line economy. They're supposed to augment the image, not replace it. He seems to be getting better at a few things though, so hopefully he'll figure this out in a few chapters.

@dArkus_Orion

It's an American comic book. The creators are the Luna Brothers. It's a wild ride along the same vein as this story, but with much better artwork and plot.

Not sure if you want any spoilers but here's the setup in the first chapter:
The main character lives with her family maintaining day to day. She's a paraplegic, but her family takes care of her. The first chapter ends with her whole family being tortured and slaughtered by three mysterious people that seem to know and have a grudge against her father. They each have control over an element of nature and they are after a sword that her father denies knowing anything about before he is killed. She's left for dead and falls through a hole into the basement as they burn her house down around the dead bodies of her family. She's severely injured, but when she looks through the dust, she sees a sword half buried in the dirt underneath her house. She touches the sword and her wounds, plus her paralysis are miraculously healed. So begins her vendetta against the three individuals who murdered her family.

My synopsis doesn't do it justice. Not sure if we're allowed to post links to other websites. Just google readcomiconline and use the website search function. You can read the whole series of 24 chapters if you're interested.

Fed-Kun's army
YES THE MEATMAN COMETH FOR THE SINNERS THEY SHALL FACE HIS UNENDING WRATH AS THEIR COMRADES FACE THEIR INEVITABLE DEMISE AND DESSSSSSSPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIRRRR!!!!!!!!! LONG LIVE THE MEATMAN ALL SHALL BEAR WITNESS TO HIS HOLY MEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! AS THE SINNERS HE BUTCHERS REGRET IN THE DEPTHS OF THEIR EMPTY SOULS "Damn I should have just stayed in the us".

This message has been brought to you by the the MEATMANS # 1 Fan. Like seriously though I never thought the story was gonna go off like this. It's pretty cool so far let's hope it stays that way.

Users who are viewing this thread