Rooftop Sword Master - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
oh what a brilliant idea! piss off the dude who can dodge bullets, shoot down helicopters with a sword, take out MBT's and take direct hits from a 120 mm HEAT round even more, nothing could possibly go wrong!

Big brain on these guys let's make the guy that can tank a tank even more angry let's see how that works out

Double-page supporter
Okay so MC, do you want revenge or do you want Korea to loose a good amount of its defense for and the North decides to roll on in.

Hahaha. They want to take a hostage now?

If MC just went full assassin, it woulda been so much easier with less unnecessary loss of life. I get that the country gotta put their foot down when someone is breaking the law, but I mean.... if a fucking tank shell doesn't do any damage to someone who's trying to kill a couple scum, then shouldn't they just offer him their lives instead of losing all these people tryna protect them lol? I legit feel a bit sorry for everyone in the army or the cops.

well, his aunt and anyone close to him will get fucked up too, but hey! if that happens then we're sure the rampage will go even bigger!

@oa3856 that’s what I thought. The common people wouldn’t give 2 fucks about those rich fucks. Sell them out to at least minimize the already overwhelming damage it has costed.

@oa3856 well they are childeren of politicians and very important/powerful people.The dad of the guy that got killed the first basically called an army to kill our boi

Fed-Kun's army
So my man is getting coma from defending a girl friend? Damn he deserves that power

Yeah, taunt the motherfucking guy who can take tank shells head on and is out for blood, that’s such a smart idea.

bro this worl is really fucked up. its also stupidly realistic because basically all politicians are corrupt.

Users who are viewing this thread