Rooftop Sword Master

Double-page supporter
@Mr-Manga-Cat :
Legal translation will restart translation from 1st chapter again ...
Fans translation won't continue unless they dare to risk being sued ...
Also, it takes a lot longer for Legal translation to release compared fans translation (unless they schedule it faster) ...

@yarielist
Where are you reading this information? Again I can't find Cacaopage in the US, or anything. Secondly, its original publisher was Cacao from the start. Though they were originally publishing the webnovel into a physical novel. I can't find anything about Cacaopage being a manga translator, or having any kind of western audience/app/legal thing.

Double-page supporter
@Mr-Manga-Cat :
there are vague problem in this matter ...
sometimes if they license LN / Novel, they will also indirectly claim the manga / manhwa version too ...
I already try to search for the RAW manhua version but all of it get pull off and can't be found anymore either ...

I am just glad to read a revenge series where they don't draw it out years and just straight up get to the killing, like yea all these others are good but i have like 12 other series that have the same premise and still aint even close to the revenge section, it's better to just get that part out of the way and establish the story further past that.

😅 Man who the fuck changed this manga's chapter cover in tachiyomi to a Pringles picture with the word Cringe 😂

This is pretty much a horror story with an immortal hulk psycho killer chasing down his past tormentors, the protagonist is that psycho hulk. It would be cool if he had more personality but I guess you can’t have everything

Was getting slow a bit after ch20 or so but its really picked up the pace again :)

Dex-chan lover
A pretty indiscriminate revenge story.
Instead of aiming for just his targets, he just tramples everyone in the way.
That makes the MC pretty much an anti-hero, but it's kind of fun to watch.

Also, without the supernatural monster setting, it's pretty much what a proper justice system is supposed to avoid. Giving the government a monopoly on violence in exchange for it punishing criminals. If the legal system fails repeatedly, someone will start acting on his own feelings of revenge. Or incite riots.
Things can escalate up to a full blown revolution.

In the same vein though, I preferred Akumetsu. "One man, one kill." Way more elaborate and targeted.

Fed-Kun's army
BRO SO WTF IS THE IRREGULAR SQUAD????
they started adding it to the end of chapters from chp 26 with no info of wtf it is
all we know is the blue guy has the same sword. but it could be the previous owner idek

@NGOtaku that detail will most likely come once hes dealt with all his revenge. he will need to find purpose somehow after his revenge. the ending and the irregular squad is just a bunch of people with psychotic or inhumman abilities / strengths etc

Double-page supporter
So we about to hit city destroying DBZ power levels huh, alright I'm game.

Who's the church guy? Is he new or are we supposed to remember him? He looks vaguely like the guy they said they killed before?

Dex-chan lover
what? i thought this was tagged as completed? why is it ongoing again?

Users who are viewing this thread