Rooftop Sword Master

Why is he made to look slender and cool in the cover but in the actual story he just became a massive beast?

I think I'll go make metal playlist for reading next few chapters...
I suspect that those cops in deep sh*t...

Well now it's going to be death everywhere. Which you won't hear me complaining

The fact that he just declared war in ch19 against everybody is awesome. It was hard to get into in the first few chapters but definitely a good comic.

I love this shit so much, dude. I just hope it doesn't go downhill mid way through or something.

IM kinda excited on whats going to happen next.... but seeing as though its turning into a downward spiral with the declaration of war... Still excited.

@rapidah979, downward spiral? Nah, rather, I think it's going uphill! Into space and beyond!

Fed-Kun's army
I'll be honest. A lot of the commenters scared me by how happy they are.

And the sound track to this is definitely Metallica's Creeping Death.

Dex-chan lover
Korean Guts just painted a target on his back so he won't need to look for the other.

I love the the pretense is all gone now and it's just: "I'M GONNA KILL YOU ALL. COME GET SOME!!!". Zero bullshit from here on out hopefully. Also, if the try to get to MC through auntie, the antagonists are gonna have a bad time.

Someone who has read the LN/WN please spoil please.

Fed-Kun's army
i have never been this excited when a new chapter shows up since solo leveling. thank you so much for translating this arang scans.

Users who are viewing this thread