Rooftop Sword Master

I don't know if it's an indication of the direction of future chapters are going to be, but I can't see the comedy in this.

Ok just read the latest chapter and of all the stupid bullshit reasons to bully someone they beat this kid into a coma and his parents had to commit suicide just to get the bare minimum of justice for him and most likely raped a girl he liked just for bumping into one of them while he was helping carry papers I'm getting pissed just typing this yeah kill all of those bastards if any of them make it through this I'll be pissed

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I don't know why you're all doubting the "comedy" tag...

Every time he kills one of the dipshits, the grin I have on my face is a far bigger than the smile I have when reading most comedies...

It's ok pretty standard for something like this it's surprising that this even has an author separate from the artist I mean the author really isn't doing his job the story is pretty flawed structurally which shouldn't happen if you have an artist author combo the motivations of the charecters are also written pretty weak but w/e if your looking to waste some time it's not a bad read

Damn bro this a pretty good revenge story.
Asian hulk with a sword is pretty wild tbh

i was about to sleep, and then 1 year later he's all buffed out, tank proof and killing helpless criminals and collaborators

Double-page supporter
Bro CH.35 slapped, always look forward to this delicious popcorn read.

This is a pretty good read for some dumb action manga if you don't take the plot too seriously. I also kinda wish they didn't make the MC look so big, it makes him look really goofy, but maybe that's kinda the point.

Users who are viewing this thread