Rooftop Sword Master

You know this guy was a hardcore hikikomori by the fact that his clothes were so ill fitting that they still fit after he transformed.

tbh there was one thing bothering me about the story...
He said that he would kill off every family member of those kids...
wouldn't it be better to start with them?

I mean without the parents influence, he could just pick the kids off leisurely with significantly less obstacles...

Double-page supporter
@deSolAxe If we went by logic, then you would show your power and then went after government to get their support (or civilians). Good example is with americans here.

Isn't the art similar to boss in school manga? Or is it just for me. Or does this manga share the same universe with it? Felt I saw some similar or same characters from that manga

Yo, wtf did they do to homegirl ?? [I know she's in a mental ward and they covered that up. These guys are some serious sick fucks, everthats happening to them is justified]

Public execution, Public declaration, Pure hatred, One man army vs the world, fuck man that was just too epic. I don't give a fuck about moral question and shit like that right now, u don't have to question is there something wrong with my head. Just this once i want to burn my heart that already full of ecstasy with this masterpiece to the very end of the story.
Absolutely one of my best guilty pleasure i have ever read.

Fed-Kun's army
This is too epic. Chaos and destruction everywhere. There is no good or bad person in this webtoon. Only total destruction. I love it.

Edgy, but satisfying. Just pure carnage. Read this if you want an adrenaline rush filled with rage.

idk if it was worth it to binge read all of this, but he sure went on a killing spree

Holy crap, I thought it was just him, but for it to go even more... Really presents what corruption is like in the modern world...
And I wonder if that sword's real name is the sword of Damocles? Obviously combined with a demon of vengeance and rage

Users who are viewing this thread