Rooftop Sword Master

Holy shit, when I was younger I kept imagining a sword would fall from the sky for me.

MC is basically Hulk with a sword.

Not that I mind. I enjoy stories about comeuppance like this.

Need more gore. And we also need a “revenge” tag.
I enjoy these kind of stories. Irl people don’t get their comeuppance.

Fed-Kun's army
10/10
this is how revenge stories should be like
though I would even so far as to say, the MC has not enough 'edge'
he should just kill everything blocking his way regardless
and the MC's friend (girl) addition who is strong is good as well

Dex-chan lover
After reading 34 chapters, I can say that this manhwa has a stupidly slow pacing..
i can't imagine the frustration of people who read this manhwa from the beginning of its serialization, waiting for a week only to realize that the story didn't progress anywhere. The only reason I'm still reading this because I just found this manhwa today, and there are already bunch of chapters available.
ch1-10 literally MC doing the same thing, trying to deal with his sword, author could probably compress it into 4-5 chapters and progress the story faster, but no he didn't.
After that, he started killing some delinquent, then one of his bully, and making some declaration and show of power, but then the story stuck in another stalemate, perpetual chase and run. Every chapters is literally MC doing slash, killing some police or military, then walk off like terminator, for goddamn i don't know how many chapters. There are some plots happening behind the scene, but if the author didn't waste hundreds of panels for MC's slashing of random peeps and terminator walk, all those chapters an be compressed into a less frustrating amount.

Shit pacing, and I feel that the author failed miserably in recreating the exhilaration like his first kill.

shi yeon became horrifiying rather than tthe epitome of justice those two became murderes f but i dont think theres hope for shiyeon because i think the mc is gonna stop after killing all of them but not shiyeon cuz she smiled when she killed them

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

lmao that last picture, her head fits into his entire hand. its like that meme of the hulk and black widow, the sex one.

While the story has not a lot of promise. If you're like me wanna read a manhwa in one sit cause you didn't find anything then I recommend reading.
What plagues this manhua is the horrible pacing, author could have used his chapter count more wisely and trimmed some repetitive parts.
Other than that mc is a living killing machine so if you like *real* revenge stories you won't be disappointed

I thought this would be a nice fantasy story with an OP MC.
Turns out its just a revenge story with a giant 16? year old kid who is a Hulk-like almost unkillable monster and just goes around killing and destroying things(though he does try to avoid killing innocents). Could have gone better with that premise but it turned out horrible, there is no real antagonist just the MC and his revenge targets, his enemies are the government and politicans. Who without doubt will fail stopping the MC. Even though they fire guns, tanks and all kinds of weapons at him he still survives, so pretty clear how it will end.
What a waste. This could gave turned into a really good story too.😔

I for one, hail our new evil overlords, they seem like a decent couple.

@Animeeater there's still a lot of plot twist since this series is pretty new for me and
the antagonist i think they mentioned that there's another person that that's also like se'young

Users who are viewing this thread