Rooftop Sword Master

Dex-chan lover
LMAOO THIS SHIT IT'S SO RIDICULOUS THAT IT'S DOWNRIGHT GOOD.
MAIN CHARACTER WENT FROM 155CM TO 2 METERS IN THE SPAN OF 5 CHAPTERS.

This mf built like a Jojo character 😭

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure if this guy didn't have this comic to channel his anger into he would've committed a shooting somewhere.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, guns laws should be pretty tight in South Korea, and this artist made another manhwa before this.
I think that one was original but this one isn't, Rooftop is a novel port.

it has a ridiculous plot but not entirely bad, the plot is basically get strong bad fight gun men rich family military kill target with a little bit of salt and sugar thats all to it

its a nice time killer tho, would recommended to read it if your bored af or you dont have any other mangas/manhwas to read
the artstyle also looks like it was made from a free software and 5$ tablet but its toleratable

@TinTheGreat

"With blood and rage of crimson red,

Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead,

Together with our hellish hate,

We'll burn you all--that is your fate!"

Dex-chan lover
Anyone know any other manga/manhwa with a plot like this? A straight beeline towards revenge, all while disrupting modern day society in his way.

The man is built like the fucking doom slayer if he fucked Joeseph Joestar and they had a baby

Group Leader
that irregular squad thing @ the end of the chapters, am i the only one that wishes that was a real manga or somtin, it looks really cool

Well if you love no brainer mc that brute force everything, this might for you.
If you seek something like plot, cliffhangers of excitement from mc struggling to defeat the antagonist, this one is very not recommended.

I'm only at chapter 17, do we get characters that aren't one dimentional later or should I give up all hope?

Aggregator gang
@rayjack i think this is literally just the opening arc, we have a whole ass space world with monsters and shit unexplored, the recent love interests mystery group of probably-super people, lets see where shit goes before just deciding a slow story is no story. even 50 chapters in can be too early to judge.

Fed-Kun's army
@rayjack agree,
i think this would be a 8/10 manhwa from me if they just go full action, it's obvious to me that author main point is action, not writing interesting plot

Suis je le seul a vouloir que le héros crève? Ils est devenu trop cinglé!
Am I the only one who wants the hero to die? They got too nuts!

@torri_ultime perso j'pense que c'est l'amie du héros qui est devenu trop cinglé, même si oui, j'comprends ton point de vue. Le héros est fou, ouais, mais c'est parce que : - sa famille est morte atrocement
- il a cru que son amie était morte.
S'il n'était pas devenu fou après ça, y aurait eu un problème
Je sais pas si t'as lu les chapitres en anglais, mais j'imagine que tu les a lu puisque tu sais parler en anglais
(Désolé si j'ai mis un spoiler sans faire exprès)

Users who are viewing this thread