Rosario to Vampire Season II

I hope all the chapters get uploaded, and the final chapter is uploaded properly too >.< I love this story and during its scanlation fantasized I was one of the MC's constantly.

some sites list the 2nd last chapter as its final, which is problematic and others have the true final chapter split up into like 4 parts x_X

When I finished this series a few years ago, I was actually hoping to see them as adults. Tsukune with his harem wives and all...
Or Tsukune as the new headmaster...
Either way, I wanted just a little more.

Fed-Kun's army
My god, I actually remember reading the first scanlations when this series came out. Has it really been fourteen years?!?!?

Dex-chan lover
damn the story and art is just good, if only it wasnt a harem tho then it would be an 11/10. its a 10/10 for me

To the people seeing this being updated and don't know this series:
If you're looking for a unironically good harem/romance manga with some top tier battles, this is the manga for you!

Dex-chan lover
This is on mangaplus now, I wouldn't be surprised if chapters vanish

I bought all the psychical manga volume years ago. And except for the ending not being what I had hoped for, I genuinely love this series.

Aggregator gang
@Fuko: Only way that'll happen is if the original scanlators feel it violates the rules and takes it off. Seeing as it's been here for years, I seriously doubt the mods will do that. Plus the original scanaltors have been inactive for a very long time, so it's pretty unlikely they'll remove them too.

Also gotta remember that M+ chapters are from a partnership. If other scanlators wanted to do their own works for MD (such as One Piece, We Can't Study My Hero Academia, etc.), they can. As long as it's not a rip of the official translations, it's fine. Thousands of manga here that have official releases are proof of that.

i believe the author stated that e was working in other manga when the last chapter was released anyway what a ride,this manga/anime was my first to this culture,what a ride

Aggregator gang
Amount of improvement (in the art, and storytelling) this author made since the beginning of the story is baffling. I really want to read a new manga from him.

I remember reading this a long time ago.

The mother and daughter fusing together... that's fucked up.

Aggregator gang
@Christopher they did not fuse. She had a artificial split personality based on her mother. And her original personality merged with that one.

@Zeonll
But that's exactly what that means. A person is made up of their personality and memories/experiences; you could also make the argument that it's just the personality since your personality is built off your experiences. While you could also argue genetics is a huge factor, we're talking about a mother and daughter so it's a non-issue in this case.

Users who are viewing this thread