Rosario to Vampire Season II

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know about the rest of you but I definitely like a sequel with what this fairy tale group did to them like they said on the chapter before the epilogue.

@Renger

I definitely agree the potential is there - they still have one more year at the school and the power scaling is flexible enough to allow the story to continue. Plus, the multiple dimensions and the entire world is now involved in the story-at-large. There's a lot of "creative clay" here that could be used to craft a compelling plot.

Also, just seeing more Moka would be a plus, she had become really interesting as a result of the last arc of the series - there is a lot to explore about her character and how she acclimates to her new freedoms. Just off of the omakes, it's clear the creator was aware that there was much more to tell for all of the characters.

Dex-chan lover
This is one of those manga that got TOTALLY destoryed by anime.
Yeah sure it's your standard harem style manga u seens tons already but there is an actual plot going on (while not masterpiece level is still good) instead of just "plot" for the whole series

Dex-chan lover
This is easily one of the best harem manga out there. Looking back at the first chapters its astonishing how good the art became, it really commanded respect, fear, love and humour when it needed to. Character development is great. That ending was fantastic, I really don't see any way I would have meaningfully changed it. The action was a blast. Even the romance was done well, balancing romance with harem. What a great read.

9/10.

Dex-chan lover
so in the future tsukune would just have 4 girls in his harem, because all others have different partners

Users who are viewing this thread