Rosen Garten Saga - Vol. 10 Ch. 57 - Blessing & Curse ~Rache~

Double-page supporter
When you expect a kick to the balls, this manga deliver a sucker punch to the heart. Bravo

Dex-chan lover
holy shit thats awesome the curse reveal??? curse of mad love and to always win...insane

Dex-chan lover
It took what essentially is a deity dying to cast a technique that is able to nullify blessings and curses on the level of gods, and this is the only instance we are shown that is possible.

Well that just puts into perspective the potency of Lynns curse.
i imagine sieg might be one of them...or she may be able to do so through something else like one of his treasures...or his wife/her twin...?

Does it matter? Characters in this manga are so insane, they might as well be all cursed by default, so it's not that far fetched that she was cursed.
It probably matters, because our MC is cursed too, and have the face of one of the same family as Brunhild.

Dex-chan lover
It probably matters, because our MC is cursed too, and have the face of one of the same family as Brunhild.
Don't take my comment too seriously: I'm only here for the insane art, I've lost the ability to follow the plot of this manga a long time ago.

Dex-chan lover
page 5 :
- the king's brother is seriously talking to a lifeless severed corpse for a few minutes , lol : ... orochi-shi , ... brunhild-nee-san / sister-in-law-san , ... hey orochi , ... are you sleeping ? ... dont sleep on the dirty ground ... , can you continue to fight ? ... are you okay ? ... maybe it is time for me to decide the winners and the losers ...

mulan 's sword can control the time / the flow of time / the speed of objects , so he/she can move very fast .

actually , in the original novel , the heaven sword doesnt have the time-control power :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Heaven_Sword_and_Dragon_Saber

page 20 :
i guess orochi shoves his "thingie" inside her "thingie" , lol , to remove her curse / her mad love , and then she becomes a normal girl : you are a man , so disgusting . i will kick you .

page 25 :
i think the last line of orochi number 1 is another joke / pun about c0ck , lol .
even at the door of the death , orochi still doesnt change , lol .

page 26 :
orochi number 1 uses the pronoun "chin" :
Used only by the Emperor, mostly before World War II.

while this new female orochi uses the pronoun "warawa" :
Mainly used by women in samurai families. Today, it is used in fictional settings to represent archaic noble female characters.

(archaic, women's speech, humble) I; me .

(modern fiction, women's speech) I; me (used by haughty women of the highest classes of society); usually accompanied by archaic speech styles .

Chiefly used by women as kenjōgo, a form of honorific that presents the speaker as lower status than the addressee. Sometimes used by men, in which case it connotes great humility. In Modern Japanese the word came to be associated primarily with women from the samurai class.

Users who are viewing this thread