Rosen Garten Saga - Vol. 10 Ch. 58 - Fetal Movement ~Reinkarnation~

Dex-chan lover
Every time I try and catch up with this series, it seems everything after the tournament arc is just randomly jumping from scene to scene, like a fever dream where the images are great and vivid and cool but holy shit, I seriously have no idea what is even going on.

When you add a dozen point of view characters instead of single girl and a horny ghost it just becomes a clusterfuck, at least for me. In 1 chapter we jump a dozen times to the same characters, which is great on a TV show with transitions and commercial breaks but just have the characters talking, finish the scene, then move on, unless there is some huge dramatic irony from jumping between characters.

Dex-chan lover
Every time I try and catch up with this series, it seems everything after the tournament arc is just randomly jumping from scene to scene, like a fever dream where the images are great and vivid and cool but holy shit, I seriously have no idea what is even going on.
Well, to start, the tournament is still going so there isn't anything after it yet.

Dex-chan lover
Well, to start, the tournament is still going so there isn't anything after it yet.
Wait… seriously? Seriously??????? I had to check, the tourney arc started chapter 21 and we on 58. The story stagnated THAT MUCH???? You can’t be serious. I got somewhere around 35 before I got bored and that was like a year and a half ago.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/f3fe93c5-be04-446a-b0f0-630de4a00742/1

Yikes. well, guess that’s a good time to drop it. But I seriously kept trying to get back into it. I just was waiting for the stupid fighting to be over so the adventure could continue… jokes on me… it never continued yikes

Fed-Kun's army
so who's the current kriemhilde, the prize of the tournament? is that a fake one, since the real one is lynn? is lynn the ring who's taken a human form, and the current kriemhilde is just an empty puppet?

Fed-Kun's army
Wait… seriously? Seriously??????? I had to check, the tourney arc started chapter 21 and we on 58. The story stagnated THAT MUCH???? You can’t be serious. I got somewhere around 35 before I got bored and that was like a year and a half ago.

Yikes. well, guess that’s a good time to drop it. But I seriously kept trying to get back into it. I just was waiting for the stupid fighting to be over so the adventure could continue… jokes on me… it never continued yikes
My dude, they've been dropping plot and character development for the entirety of the tournament arc. This isn't some shonen filler, you can't keep up with the story because you've been skipping the story.

Dex-chan lover
Who's the broad holding the manga on a tray on the last page of the credits? Pretty sure it's president whatshis(her)face from the Arabian Nights team.

Man. Some of us thought it was a nefarious scheme or whatnot, turns out it's just a monkey's paw wish made by Kriemhild herself a long time ago.

Lynn is the actual Ring of Nibelung, ain't she? Which is why she's so attached to Brunhild and said she's always belonged to her in page 4.
Kriemhild wishes to:
  • be reborn if Sieg dies
  • go on an adventure with Sieg
  • be perceived as someone ugly
  • being closer to Brunhild (which is why she only loves women)
  • becomes stronger (physically)
if so, the twisted part of the wish is probably still haven't shown yet. Maybe that part is just Lynn will actually steal Sieg from Kriemhild later on? lmao/ISPOILER]
i think the 'twisted' part of the wish is the fact that the ring basically bore a physical clone of Kriemhild to experience her wish, rather than rebirth Kriemhild herself so she could have said wish granted in the manner she expressed.

Double-page supporter

Bro... the title of the manga is "Rosen Garten Saga" and you know what the name of the tournament is? It's Rosen Garten.

You really do have a mind of a goldfish. Your memory and literacy is way below the charts. I keep seeing you comment on a lot of manga complaining mundane stuff and people keep on piling on you for being wrong.

Dex-chan lover
oh you're kidding me
Lynn, Linn, Rinn, Rin, Ring

She's just the fucking ring
An older chapter confirmed that. The old man from the village called himself her surrogate father. And she was an abandoned baby holding onto a ring when he found her. So he named her after a ring.
Also, the villagers' memories are really whack when it comes to Lynn.

Thanks for the TL

Users who are viewing this thread