Rosen Garten Saga - Vol. 10 Ch. 60 - Parents ~Milch~

Dex-chan lover
Clearly Im not as strong as I thought this chapter was a complete gross out lmaoooooo

Dex-chan lover
At first I thought it was going to be a titty domain expansion chapter, but it ended up being a dick and asshole chapter.

I can't and won't recommend this manga to anyone I know, ever. But, for some reason I can't fathom, I continue reading and enjoying these delusions, lol.
This is seriously the only manga that I enjoy to such a high level, but absolutely can not recommend to anyone I know. The implications of being associated with this in someone else's mind are just too heavy.

Dex-chan lover
fetish-scooby-doo.gif

Dex-chan lover
just fell to my knees in a walmart on how ridiculous this is. i love it

Dex-chan lover
This is seriously the only manga that I enjoy to such a high level, but absolutely can not recommend to anyone I know. The implications of being associated with this in someone else's mind are just too heavy.
Yeah I get you. Just the first chapter would make many people back off from reading further.

Dex-chan lover
What is this traumatizing chapter or should I say fight... good grief :fml:

Author just having fun out here not giving a dam :kek:

Dex-chan lover
This chapter had me like :facepalm:
I mean my god what fetishes will this manga not touch.
Where is the limit and what lines will this manga cross.
I'm not complaining though, I'm here to see the hilarity and degeneracy unfold before my eyes.

Thanks everyone at Rosen Garten Saga Scans for the translation

Dex-chan lover
I feel like we should remove the erotica tag I don't think it's erotic anymore this is just pure unadulterated art like the Greeks did

Users who are viewing this thread