Rosen Garten Saga - Vol. 10 Ch. 62 - Activate ~Mobiler Anzug~

Dex-chan lover
I though we would finally get to see Attila-chan fight but he's still hiding himself behind Fafnir-chan power huh...?

Dex-chan lover
Ok, dragon mech armor power vs Beowulf's three swords. Who will win this? I think tactically Attila has the advantage but Beowulf has his massive fucking cock that's his most powerful third sword so idk. Still, I'm betting on Beowulf's massive cock until the end.

Group Leader
Guts' great sword ain't got anything against Papa Beo's cock. It's way too big, too heavy, too thick to be called a cock.

Sorry Beowulf, you're a man among men throughout the story, but I gotta root for my guy Attila. In fact, that memory with Beowulf handling the sister dragon rampage with ease seems like a setup for an underdog win.
Damn, Beowulf is so powerful that two guys' powers merging is still an underdog

Fed-Kun's army
Reminder that in the original poem Beowulf dies in a fight against a dragon. And in this chapter Attila says he needs specifically Fafnir's power to win.

Dex-chan lover
Gundam Epyon vs Dickdam
Oh, you must mean the mechas from Zone of the Enders.

ZOE2Anubis.jpg

Look at that majestic cockpit.

Fed-Kun's army
Reminder that in the original poem Beowulf dies in a fight against a dragon. And in this chapter Attila says he needs specifically Fafnir's power to win.
The moment I saw the match-up I assumed Beowulf was cooked. Though this means Wiglaf may win later for the same reason, assuming they use the poem.

Dex-chan lover
- dragon boy / girl : ... my papa ... , and beowulf is a jijii ...

and dragon boy/girl uses the pronoun " ore " .

- attila : ... hagen-kun ... , your sisters-chan ... , your otou-san ... , ru-chan , ... bru-chan ...

and attila uses the pronoun " watashi " .

ru-chan and bru-chan , these names make me confused . the full names are rudiger and brunhild .

page 10 :
- dragon boy / girl : ... the strongest guardian dragon is ore-sama ...

- referee : ... F-team-san ...

- attila : ... you are like a kitten-chan ...

and beowulf uses the pronoun wagahai / 我 輩 :
used in a somewhat pompous manner as a first-person singular pronoun.
This is uncommon and old-fashioned and conveys a nuance of self-importance and arrogance.
The closest pronoun widely used today is 俺 (ore).

and attila is wearing a gold armor because the bracelet of dragon boy/girl can create un-limited gold .

last page : ......

Users who are viewing this thread