Rosen Garten Saga - Vol. 11 Ch. 65 - Utter Defeat ~Orgasmus~

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the bombastic chapter its greatly appreciated. I was initially dreading getting around to reading this chapter because of how I thought it would end regarding the means the ending would have been achieved by. But this was majesty even in a 3 vs 1 everyone did their utmost and got to display how they were able to make it so far. Also is this the first time we got to see things from Beowulf's perspective or his inner thoughts at least? That was really cool. Hopefully they give Beowulf's team time to recover otherwise the Emperor of Manhood will be going into another fight already nerfed again.

Maybe they'll still fight each other. I've heard that in the original story that this manga is based on, the final battle was
a 12 vs 12 struggle
. If they do the same thing they did in this previous arc, by absorbing the losing teams, the next matches will follow the orinal poem's composition. That's the theory anyways. Also, in the original poem, the winner seems to be
Dietrich
. I've never read the original, but that's what I gathered from talking with people about this.
You are correct. The next fight gonna be a 12v12. In the novel, it's true that dietrich won. However, he was on the opposite team of siegfried, unlike this manga where they are in the same team

Aggregator gang
It was obvious Beowulf would win though the moment his arm got burnt.

After all, he defeats the dragon but dies I the process in his epic.

I love this Attila though

Double-page supporter
You are correct. The next fight gonna be a 12v12. In the novel, it's true that dietrich won. However, he was on the opposite team of siegfried, unlike this manga where they are in the same team
You really should of put who won in the spoiler tag too

Users who are viewing this thread