Rosen Garten Saga - Vol. 11 Ch. 65 - Utter Defeat ~Orgasmus~

Dex-chan lover
Siegfried is normally the one who vanquishes the evil dragon Fafnir, if the legends are correct. I just never expected a tag-team with Attila to go the way it did. A tale for the ages. :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
Was kinda hoping Attila would win and move on to face the MCs.
They hinted at it, but it'd be interesting to see what Attila would use as dirt against them.
Maybe they'll still fight each other. I've heard that in the original story that this manga is based on, the final battle was
a 12 vs 12 struggle
. If they do the same thing they did in this previous arc, by absorbing the losing teams, the next matches will follow the orinal poem's composition. That's the theory anyways. Also, in the original poem, the winner seems to be
Dietrich
. I've never read the original, but that's what I gathered from talking with people about this.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure most of the injuries are from the more regular fighting, but my first thought on the page showing her snapped forearm and torn flesh was that she ended up like that from the SUCC alone given how much they hyped that move up.

:haa:

Dex-chan lover
T-That's gay...
8t9Nzr4.png
When your friend takes a joke too far

Double-page supporter
This is the craziest manga I've ever read. I just love every minute of it.

Just when I thought I had reached peak, King took me to a higher peak I didn't know existed
its-just-so-peak-v0-joahx19d9nwb1.jpeg

Aggregator gang
"My penis is nearing its limit!"

Naaaaah, Beowulf has the best lines ever.

Users who are viewing this thread