Rosen Garten Saga - Vol. 11 Ch. 66 - Holy Wish ~Schule Himmel~

Dex-chan lover
So after the peak that was last fight we gonna have a "relaxing" training now?
Can't wait to see what sexual spin this hyperbolic time chamber has.

Dex-chan lover
"Schule Himmel" does technically translate to "School Heaven" if you translate each word by itself google translate style lol
A proper translation of "School Heaven" would be "Schulhimmel"

Group Leader
Me: I wish there were of these non-fighting chapters so the characters can breathe like this.

This Manga: Okay now we're going 100% DBZ.

Dex-chan lover
There's an original story?
What, it being plastered all over dozens of chapters worth of back page notes, the name of the series itself, and you missed that?

Nice to see you putting equally low effort "criticism" in every series you comment on.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad people in universe are calling out the bullshit "adsorption" rule too. I was about to call extreme bullshit but the author clearly has plans beyond "I don't want to make new characters" or "I don't want to get rid of old ones". I will continue to trust the insane dicksword plan.
I don't want to lose any of these characters

No I don't like them, I just don't trust them outside of my view

Group Leader
Don't tell people to kill themselves.
What, it being plastered all over dozens of chapters worth of back page notes, the name of the series itself, and you missed that?

Nice to see you putting equally low effort "criticism" in every series you comment on.
Jesus christ are you stalking me now? Consider walking off a cliff dipshit.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad people in universe are calling out the bullshit "adsorption" rule too. I was about to call extreme bullshit but the author clearly has plans beyond "I don't want to make new characters" or "I don't want to get rid of old ones". I will continue to trust the insane dicksword plan.
Still, I dig their solution to the torment arc. We get to see many fights that allow to explore so many different facets of the same characters instead of introducing random sandbags.

Users who are viewing this thread