Rosen Garten Saga - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Rally ~Schwesternliebe~

Twincest is wincest i say especially a Yuri Twincest. How can this series keep getting better and better ?

It was just getting good to dragon ducking but aaaaaaaaaa the hype is gone on this chap

@leyuen Could probably add femdom, rape and monster girl tags :')
Also pretty sure that that princess from chapter 2 is a shotacon ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fed-Kun's army
In conclusion: my dick hard.

but anyway this manga just keeps getting better every chapter. I honestly have no complaints. This manga managed to make gay dragon sex entertaining, that should speak volumes. If anyone has the audacity to complain then get the fuck out because this is a masterpiece.

Dex-chan lover
the newest , latest , japanese chapter 7 was just released : https://viewer.heros-web.com/episode/13933686331801783220

in this january month , they released volume 1 , so to celebrate , they released 2 chapters this month .

next month , it is back to normal again , 1 chapter per month .

in chapter 2 , brunhild is not the queen / the ruler , but she is only just a wife of the king / 1 of many concubines of the king , of that kingdom .

yet the art is so good that and some of the comedy is actually funny. So I kind of like this manga. Thank you for translating.

Dex-chan lover
I feel so dirty reading this. And man, how did Siegfriend even get killed my mercs when he defeated a fuckng dragon?

Users who are viewing this thread