Rosen Garten Saga - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Devilishness ~Mütterlicherseits~

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, a fate worse than death. Guess she'll need to impale herself with her sword.

Damn this series is interesting... I love it... Thanks for the release and looking forward to more

Just when I thought I've seen it all, another curve ball is thrown in it but I still can't help loving this weird, odd ball of an erotic manga.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, I wonder how that curse works. To men it makes her so ugly they lose all sexual interest in her. But didn't the village girls seem to fawn all over her? Maybe her appearance changes based on gender?

Someone cursed Lynn and its hinting that she actually has royal blood, so might it be there was someone who wanted Lynn out of the royal picture. Could it be she was kidnapped before, or maybe Siegfried's wife isn't who she says she is, or someone wanted to hide her for her own benefit? Too many plausible reasons, really.

Dex-chan lover
page 20 : i guess some "baby boys" in this room were girls who were gender-bended by the new girl 's sword .

Dex-chan lover
221682.jpg

@Ps3udo
So Lynn didnt get invited by Siegfried, because the curse makes her fugly?'

Which is really saying something when Siegfried fucked a dragon. That's some curse she's got there.

Users who are viewing this thread