Rosen Garten Saga - Vol. 8 Ch. 45 - Bulge ~Hodensack~

Did we actually get an uncensored pair of boobs for a panel there??? I seriously can't understand why the sudden shift from a really long while ago to absolutely no female nudity while going for full on erect dicks and femenine male nipples.

I hope this means something, and that something is a shift fore a more balanced fanservice.

Fed-Kun's army
ezErFqv.jpeg

Double-page supporter
As cool and epic as these side character fights look, I wonder if they will have any relevance to the main plot of uncovering the mystery of the main protag girl's identity blocking curse.

They are awesome fights yeah but this all feels like flashy fillers.
Doubt they will until Arthur and Lynn fight as the only one who knows the curse in Arthur team is him.

Dex-chan lover
Did we actually get an uncensored pair of boobs for a panel there??? I seriously can't understand why the sudden shift from a really long while ago to absolutely no female nudity while going for full on erect dicks and femenine male nipples.

I hope this means something, and that something is a shift fore a more balanced fanservice.
censorship and the type of censor (black bar, bubble, mosaic, etc) is purely based on how funny it is to the mangaka. You going for a highly detailed intimidating panel of beowulf with his long john silver out? Mosaic is the only right choice there. A small comedic panel during downtime? That's a black bubble that doesn't fully cover it of course. An epic mid battle erection? You don't want to distract, you want the reader's blood to rush too, so a bright glowing stiffy is the optimal decision.

Users who are viewing this thread