Rosen Garten Saga - Vol. 8 Ch. 46 - Youths ~Zustand des Haven~

Dex-chan lover
Soooooo... you made me wonder.
How many pair of tidies do we need for one Beowulf morning wood. I think the equilibrium impossible to achieve in face of this pillar of manhood
even if he get GB I am sure it will just crow a cock out of sheer manliness.
No, no. His clit will be his manhood. I predict it. It will be glorious.

Contributor
I remember picking up this manga because my cumbrain saw uncensored tiddy and a wacky story in the first chapters and now it's just a bunch of dicks and a wacky story. I feel baited.
Alibaba from this chapter doesn’t count? Why are you focusing on the penises?

Dex-chan lover
This author gets it. I must admit I wasn't too keen on seeing Alibaba step up soon after his fight with Arthur but we were blessed instead with Gawain. His fight against Beowulf and the mess with Orochi, the backstory of the idol group — it made RGS even more iconic and it smells as peak.

Aladdin is a hilarious dumbass and great to follow his quest to smash his homie (again lmao)

Hope the next team loses, Alibaba gets turned back into a dude and he begs Lynn to reverse it again, only for them both to be hit and discover that Yuri is justice.

Those always great lore notes reminded me that the derpy maso is a big deal and is actually a great match and foil for Gawain. One gets back up in time with the sun's course, and the other gets stronger (and harder) the more you hit him.

Hildebrand picked the perfect fighters for growth, for all to stand erect T_T

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
i use the pages 's numbers of the official japanese version . page 1 and 2 are introduction pages for the characters :

page 7 :
  • hildebrand : watashi want a hot , steamy "wrestling match" with a pretty twink trap boy , so watashi choose gawain among the 4 of you guys .
  • you perverted old man .

page 8 :
- hildebrand : ... this morning , watashi had a small "standing up talk" with beowulf-dono earlier ... , your big thingie is standing up , beowulf-dono ...

page 9 :
- gawain : ... if i fight that ossan , there is a good chance i will get closer to ...

page 18 :
- hildebrand : yo gawain , put on the bloomers outfit , next , put on the maid outfit .

page 25 :
- what kind of lesson will you be teaching us ? sensei / sensee .

last page :
mas0chist prince uses the pronoun " boku " .

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, its been fun following Aladdin's growth since his debut he went from one of the most under-powered characters in the qualifier to an honest to goodness kamen rider that can take being faceplanted by Hildebrand in his un transformed state true nano machines but still that's quite the development. Also Gawain again demonstrating that even being shanghai'd into an idol group can't suppress his manliness, his sense of chivalry, and coolness. I see team Persia even gave him a replacement sword to make up for the one Aladdin broke during their fight.... I sincerely hope this isn't the last we see of team Persia and Briton they've been a hoot they have great characters and seeing the friendships form between some of the fighters have been hilarious and endearing I'm singling out those two teams since its obvious team Bern will be sticking around do to Dietrich, and team Burgundy will because of who would end up being married, and Lynn's fixation with Brunhilde and needing Hagen to fix her and the dragon siblings feud. Beowulf and best snek's team would stick around just because well best Snek and Beowulf.

Users who are viewing this thread