Rosen Garten Saga - Vol. 8 Ch. 46 - Youths ~Zustand des Haven~

Dex-chan lover
CuckQueen
rAULHR4.png

Dex-chan lover
Idk man the village chief was getting railed in the first chapter
What about it? The first chapter also has the MC with a futa dick. It's not about that. The top tier tiddy art that was there in the beginning has all but been replaced with the occasional barbie doll blanks. I felt a disturbance in the force. The tiddy/cock equilibrium is gone.

Dex-chan lover
Wait is that mean Alibaba got railed ??? Will be again??? I am more interested in that than Fighting I presume!

Dex-chan lover
A part of me wants to recommend this series to someone, but then my rational part speaks: to whom? You nuts?
I know the term scaroused has been coined and used before, but is there a word for aroused and intrigued? (by history, in this case). Would it be "intrigoused"?
How do you even begin recommending this masterpiece?

"It's got cool fights. One of the strongest fighter is Beowulf from the legend himself and he fights naked. And uses his cock as his sword. Like literally"

Can you imagine people reaction to that? And that's literally the tip (heh) of the insanity

Dex-chan lover
What about it? The first chapter also has the MC with a futa dick. It's not about that. The top tier tiddy art that was there in the beginning has all but been replaced with the occasional barbie doll blanks. I felt a disturbance in the force. The tiddy/cock equilibrium is gone.
Tiddy/cock equilibrium 💀

Double-page supporter
I almost forgot that he did screw Alibaba.

But wait, if Alibaba's gonna fight our MC... oh god it's gonna be an NTR play with Siegfried doing his usual shenanigans isn't it.
Did it happen? Which chapter please?

edit: ha yeah, found it, it's on chapter 21 (and afterglow in ch22 ^^)

Last edited:
Supporter
Soooooo... you made me wonder.
How many pair of tidies do we need for one Beowulf morning wood. I think the equilibrium impossible to achieve in face of this pillar of manhood
even if he get GB I am sure it will just crow a cock out of sheer manliness.

Users who are viewing this thread