Rosen Garten Saga - Vol. 8 Ch. 47 - Graduation ~Sexualerziehung~

Dex-chan lover
And my opinion of Hildebrand shot down to the drain. It was bad enough with the Atilla and king scene but I’d rather the series not be tainted by NTR.

This might be the first chapter I actually didn’t like in the series.

Lastly, on a side note, the girl in the credits page on the China dress is great. Which character is she again?

Dex-chan lover
i use the pages 's numbers of the official japanese version . page 1 and 2 are introduction pages for the characters :

page 4 :
- mask guy : ... sensei ...

page 9 :
- gawain : ... ossan ...

and gawain uses the pronoun "ore" .

page 12 :
  • aladdin : ... sensee / sensei ...
  • hildebrand : ... so the sources of your powers are : recently , you 2 boys "graduated" from virgins to adults , right ? making love with girls will unlock powers ? ...
  • majin : ... hildebrand used his skill "the hearts 's talks" to read your minds ...

page 15 :
i guess hildebrand is a parody of :

* Nekketsu Hayato , a fighting game character from the Rival Schools games of capcom .

* and hideyoshi toyotomi , a character from the Sengoku Basara games of capcom . hideyoshi also uses humans 's bodies as his weapons :

page 19 :
- orochi : o-master 's desire is to become a manly man , right ?

i guess in the next chapter , majin will use the ace up her sleeve : she will force aladdin and gawain to hold hands / or hug / kiss / make love , lol , to unlock more of their powers .

making love with girls will unlock powers .
so making love with boys will also unlock powers ?

Dex-chan lover
Man just ruined their memories of their first times ntr'ing them thus getting rid of their baki sex buff. Also Dress move from Baki?

Dex-chan lover
there's something so wholesome and fun with the beginning of this chapter even when Gawain was critiquing himself during his initial moves again Hildebrand you can see he was having fun and just happy to be there while Aladdin is indulging in his Rider Time.... yeah Dietrich as part of a NTR mindtrick was unexpected but considering what Aladdin knows about him shouldn't that have clued him regarding how the situation was being manipulated? There's no way Dietrich could pull off an NTR or want to otherwise. Its going to be interesting to see how the problem students attempt to counter this latest tactic of Sensei and the teacher's pet.

Dex-chan lover
Corrupting the memory of your first time?
Trauma 4 life
On an unrelated note, suddenly I feel like giving buns a try

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread