Rosen Garten Saga - Vol. 8 Ch. 48.5 - Vol 8 Extras

Dex-chan lover
I am indeed curious of Fafnir's motive of being evil like this.

It being revealed on an extra chapter, and the actual cause of him being that way are both... unexpected.

Dex-chan lover
Dam Fafnir is looking good!

Thanks everyone at Rosen Garten Saga Scans for the translation

reu

Dex-chan lover
Poor Faf-onii, his origin hentai has the moral degeneration tag

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
that fafnir backstory represent what I like about this manga, something you thought was serious shit turns out to be something goofy

Dex-chan lover
chapter 43 , page 6 :
- siegfried : ... nice , i have de-flowered 100 virgins . now im in tip-top shape for the next round .

who could have thought that this line was actually important to the plot . thanks to all the de-flowerings , siegfried can use 100% of his power against arthur and ali-babe .

page 4 :
  • aladdin : that is why sinbad is not popular with girls . he is still a virgin .
  • look who is talking . a few days ago , you , aladdin , were also an un-popular virgin . and your 1st partner , alibaba , was a male , lol .

page 5 :
actually , human 's intestine is not straight like that . it has curves and bends .

page 7 :
- siegfried : im the mail-man . im here to put some mails inside your mail-box ( im here to put some $emens inside your pu$$y , lol )

after that day , fafnir became f@p-nir , lol .
he/she lost his/her c0ck , virginity , bracelet , sisters , friends , and lost his/her mind , lol .

- random girl : there are some yellow "juices" on my fried chickens . yeah , they must be lemon juices , not "human juices" .

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
.....I love the appearance of the evil that changed Fafnir forever "I'm the mail man" was such a cold line.
Thanks for the translation.

Is that really Fafnir's origin story in this series?
Lmfao if so. Well, the evil is petty af, but feminization followed by rape is sirius.

Thanks for the TL
Yeah, that is straight up evil. Hopefully Elfriede gets his comeuppance by all those he's wronged.

Users who are viewing this thread