Rosen Garten Saga - Vol. 8 Ch. 48 - Sublation ~Traummann~

Dex-chan lover
Beautiful...

433.jpg

Dex-chan lover
They have transcended former labels and too narrow perspectives! LOVE IS LOVE for Aladdin.

I must admit I didn't expect that development for Gawain and I really loved where his character was, but it's interesting. Having someone like Arthur as a friend can be complex-inducing, and it is often than not nothing but self-imposed. I would bet that from Arthur's POV, there was never any pressure, no desire for competition — it's very clear seeing that he was each time happy for them, when Kay allowed himself to be cute, and same here for Gawain.

Singing, dancing, dressing up — being an idol can be fun, so no need to be self-conscious about it or make it deeper than that: sashay away, like a man, pussy!

Dex-chan lover
I think some people are missing the fact that Gawain wasn’t afraid of competing (and losing) with Arthur in terms of cuteness; what he was actually afraid of was that he would enjoy it too much and lose himself in that feeling, becoming someone else.

Basically, he’s got the confidence to surpass Arthur in terms of cuteness, he was just unsure if this is the path he wants to walk down on.

Users who are viewing this thread