Rosen Garten Saga - Vol. 8 Ch. 48 - Sublation ~Traummann~

Dex-chan lover
i use the pages 's numbers of the official japanese version . page 1 and 2 are introduction pages for the characters :

page 8 :
their chibi versions are so cute .

note that gawain uses the pronoun "ore" . and arthur uses the pronoun "boku" .

i guess arthur could draw more better than gawain because arthur had more expensive drawing equipments .

page 12 :
- aladdin : ... the male alibaba / the male president is strong , is cool , is the most bestest nakama ...

and then aladdin realizes he is actually a bi-$exual ? lol .

page 16 :
- gawain : ... arthur , you will wake up the monster/the idol inside me ...

i guess the lesson from this chapter is : bro before ho , lol .

to aladdin , it is bro alibaba before ho ali-babe .

to gawain , it is bro arthur before ho orochi .

page 19 :
- gawain : ... ossan ... , sensee / sensei ...

page 24 :
note that aladdin 's attack forms the symbol of the arabian knights : a small circle inside a big circle .

page 25 :
the starry-eyes Hoshino Ai is trash , we have the galaxy-eyes photon dragon Gawain , lol :

note that the A.I. girl majin doesnt say anything in this chapter , is she dead ?

i guess the illusion of aladdin is a parody of the trashy manga tokyo revengers / tokyo retarders / TR .

i dont read TR , but i heard TR 's story is about some punks of some street gangs , and in every chapters , the punks have some hot , steamy , g@y , y@oi love-makings , lol .

we have Baghdad Revengers , lol .

Dex-chan lover
IMO Gawain's initial conflict of wanting to be a manly man while being forced into an idol's role was more interesting, but I shall gladly wait and see where this will go
That just means P's and Arthur's Brainwashing is a success. He might be rejecting the idol role, but seeing that he wholeheartedly dance and sings in the podium, i think he have accepted and embrace it. But being afraid to be cute, he subconsciously rejecting the idea

Double-page supporter
I can't believe this fucking crazy shitpost manga produced one of my favorite chapters of all time.

Users who are viewing this thread